l

Friday, September 17, 2010

CELL PHONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Only legitimate photo on here. Nosemanny. Photo: Dan Muchnik

Secret spot who wants in

Secret SBS snorkeling sesh at the res

This is a Sunflower growing in my backyard. It is much bigger now.

Damn Pallets

Jimmy with a beautiful striper

Huh

Kevin McCourt

I may just stop by and try some

Non SBS related maine trip

SBS Allumni Ryan Quigley

SBS 4 Carving at the Autobaun

I crashed into this angle iron ledge with my wheelchair
in 2nd grade when i had back surgery, now I realize its also
a sick spot.


In other news, SBS4 filming is complete, and the video is almost 100% edited.


JOIN US ON THE 24th FOR FESTIVITIES AND FUN. NOW COLLABORATED WITH SOUTH SHORE SHREDDER BRIAN TORTORA WHO PRESENTS CHIPS N DIP TWICE!







ALSO! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO NICK CUTTER WHO TURNED 20 YESTERDAY AND BEN IRVING WHO TURNED 20 TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment