l

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

South Shore pt 2



Well, I have returned from the South. It was rad down there. I also went to philly for my first time which was awesome. However, in Raleigh I was trying to bs tail some ledge over a double set that retard face 50 kickflipped, and I ollied too high and locked a back lip and fell flat to my lower back. It almost put me out for the rest of the trip. I skated in pain through philly because I couldn't help myself. BIG UPS to Matt Hall, and Jimmy Kinslow for hosting us.

HERE I will post the rest of the photos and footage from the trip.



N.C. State, this is that spot in the new toy machine video

Johno
"Help, I'm gay"

North Carolina: I was hyped
Thats that realness

Raleigh, NC

Raleigh, NC

Pickin up Jimmy from school in PHILLY

This spot was amazing

Thats what im sayin

Jimmy Kinslow and Cj Linde

LOVE PARK Ledges

LOVE GAP in the dark

tssssssss

Philly in the dark

Back in Boston at Cj's
Snow in Allston

Snow doubt
Food leftover from the trip

YEAH

WHOOS A TURTLE!?

wait...

These planters?

Yes, they're gay

CJ's ready to go

shore

Nice rail

tsssssssss

Young Winston, Annapolis, MD

Annapolis, MD

Weird Locals

CJ on the snooze
Annapolis, MD

Washington DC

CJ's board got caught

Freedom plaza Washington DC

State house from Freedom Plaza aka pulaski park
CJ drinking his skateboard

DC Gold rail so crazy

2:30 Am in North Carolina

WHOS A DOG?

shredding


free peanuts

southern hospitality

A hawk

North Carolina




1 comment: